Dark chocolate chip cookies with lingonberry and pecan
If you want something sweet without any fuss – these chocolate chip cookies are ridiculously easy to make. And they taste amazing. The addition of lingonberries gives them a different twist, that actually takes the whole concept of chocolate chip cookies to the next level.
- 1 cup butter softened
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 +1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 +1/2 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup Felix lingonberry jam
- Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- Cream together butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Add flour, salt, baking soda.
- Stir in pecans, chocolate chips and Felix lingonberry jam.
- Drop 1 tablespoon of cookie dough onto parchment paper on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram