Boneless chicken breasts with lingonberry-peach topping
Chicken is a great source of meat with lots of protein. If you are running out of options regarding what to serve next to the chicken, we have the perfect suggestion for you. A lingonberry-peach topping that works great with the flavors of the chicken breast.
- 2 cups fresh or frozen peaches sliced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Felix lingonberry jam
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- Lots of fresh ground pepper
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- In a sauté pan melt butter on medium high heat.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon on the peaches then add to sauté pan and cook for 3-4 minutes until slightly browned.
- Take off heat and stir in 1/2 cup Felix lingonberries. Set aside to use on cooked chicken.
- Preheat sauté pan or grill.
- Brush chicken breast with oil and salt and pepper.
- Sauté chicken until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes each side, and place on serving platter.
- To serve, top cooked chicken breasts with grilled peach topping.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram