Cheeseboard and lingonberry jam
The tart flavor of lingonberries goes perfectly with cheeseboards, especially mature hard cheeses and soft white cheeses. Add some grapes and throw in some (non-alcoholic) wine, and you have the perfect setting for cozy night with your loved ones.
- 1 jar Felix Lingonberries
- 1-2 hard granular cheese, e.g. Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1-2 soft cheese e.g. Brie or Camembert
- 1-2 blue cheese e.g. Gorgonzola or Roquefort
- 1 cream cheese flavor of own choice
- 1 semi-soft cheese e.g. Port Salut
- 3-4 boxes of various crackers and hard bread
- 2 pears wedges
- 2 grape clusters
- Place cheeses and jams together with some fruit, crackers and hard bread on a tray. Serve and enjoy!
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram