Chicken drumsticks with lingonberry jam glaze
These chicken drumsticks with lingonberry jam glaze are a nice and tasty twist on regular chicken drumsticks. The sweetness of the lingonberry fits the flavor of the chicken really well, and you are probably going to end up doing these lingonberry drumsticks soon again. Serve with potato wedges and a pinch of sea salt flakes and black pepper.
- 1 lb chicken drumsticks and/or wings
- 1/4 cup light soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ginger diced fine
- 5 tbsp Felix lingonberry jam
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Farenheit.
- Place drumsticks in baking pan and lightly salt and pepper. Bake in oven for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile whisk together soy sauce, brown sugar and jam. Turn over chicken, pour sauce on top and continue to bake for 20 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Make sure not to burn jelly glaze - if necessary cover with foil and remove 5 minutes before finished.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram