Dessert with lingonberry jam, whipped cream and cookie crumbs
Cookie crumbs with whipped cream and Felix lingonberry jam in layers – also called “Food for angels”. We are not sure how it got its name, but it could be due to the fact that it tastes heavenly. Or maybe it is called that since it is probably the easiest and quickest dessert that you will ever put together, and therefore, it can really save the day when you get a surprise visit from your loved ones. So, invite some angels and enjoy a heavenly ending to your meal.
- 8-10 ginger cookies crushed (or cookies of your own choice)
- 2/3 cup Felix lingonberry jam
- 1.5 cup whipped cream
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- Smash the ginger cookies into crumbs. Place half of the cookie crumbs on the bottom of a glass.
- Add a layer of Felix lingonberry jam on top of cookie crumbs.
- Whip cream together with vanilla sugar and then add a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat first three steps one more time - first cookie crumbs, then Felix lingonberry jam, and top with a layer of whipped cream and a few cookie crumbs.
Feel free to add some berries of your own choice, such as blueberries.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram