Drunken lingonberry noodles
This funny twist on noodles is really tasty (even if you think it sounds like an… interesting… combination, mixing lingonberry and noodles). It also shows the versatility of Felix lingonberries, proving that you can use those delicious superberries, with great success, in pretty much every dish.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 2 bell peppers thinly sliced into strips
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms such as cremini
- 2 small Bok Choy
- 12 oz Udon noodles
- 5 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 5 tbsp Felix lingonberry jam
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic and ginger and stir until fragrant, 1 minute, then add green onions. Cook until softened, 2 minutes.
- Add peppers and mushrooms and cook until tender, 5 minutes.
- Add Bok Choy and wilt.
- Make sauce, whisking together oyster sauce, soy sauce, brown sugar, Felix lingonberry jam.
- Combine with vegetables and then add noodles and toss until combined.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram