Yogurt, lingonberry jam with blueberries and chopped nuts
You can use a thicker yogurt, such as Turkish or Greek. Mix in Felix lingonberry jam and blueberries, then add chopped almonds, hazelnuts, and cashew nuts. This dish is so all-round, you can eat it for breakfast, snack AND as a fresh dessert.
- 1 cup yogurt Greek or Turkish
- 2 tbsp Felix lingonberry jam
- 2 tbsp blueberries
- 3 tbsp mixed nuts and almonds
- Pour yogurt in a bowl.
- Add the Felix lingonberry jam and the blueberries.
- Sprinkle mix of nuts and almonds on top.
Other topping: You can of course use any topping instead of nuts and almonds, according to your own taste.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram