No bake strawberry lingonberry pie
This pie requires no oven and is super easy to make. So why not surprise your guests at your next dinner party with this merry, berry dream?!
- 2 cups crushed chocolate teddy grahams approx. 10 oz
- 4 oz bittersweet chocolate finely chopped
- 3 tsp canola oil
- Cooking spray
- 6 oz 1/3-less-fat cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups frozen low-fat whipped topping thawed
- 2 tbsp Felix lingonberry jam
- 1/2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound small strawberries hulled and cut in half
- Place chocolate cookies in a food processor, and process until finely ground.
- Place the chopped chocolate in a small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 50 percent temperature (as to prevent burning chocolate) for 45 seconds or until chocolate melts, stirring every 15 seconds.
- Add melted chocolate and oil to processor; process until well combined.
- Gently press the mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate or removable-bottom tart pan coated with cooking spray. Place in freezer 15 minutes or until set.
- Place cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a medium bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Carefully spread over bottom of crust. Freeze for 30 minutes before serving (or freeze overnight is best).
- Let thaw 30 mins before serving.
- Place Felix lingonberry in a large microwave-safe bowl; microwave at HIGH 10 seconds or until softened. Add lemon juice; stir with a whisk until smooth.
- Add berry halves; toss to combine. Arrange berry halves over pie.
Cut pie with a sharp knife dipped in warm water.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram