No bake lingonberry and white chocolate bar cookies
You can actually hear how delicious these cookies are when you say their name – lingonberry and white chocolate bar cookies. Yum! Lingonberry goes perfect with the taste of white chocolate. These cookies are also perfect for the kids to bake on their own, since there is no use of a hot oven involved. All you need is a microwave oven and a hunger for deliciousness.
- Vegetable oil spray
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs or vanilla cookie crumbs
- 3 tsp sugar
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 2 +1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Felix lingonberry jam
- Spray a 9x11" baking dish with vegetable oil spray.
- In a bowl melt butter, 3 teaspoons white chocolate chips and sugar in a microwave safe bowl. Microwaving 30 seconds at a time, stirring each time. After it is melted stir in 2 cups crumbs, then spread in the bottom of the baking dish.
- In a clean dry microwave-safe bowl add 2 cups white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk, then microwave on high 30 seconds at a time stirring each time until melted. Pour and spread the white chocolate over the crumb layer.
- Spread lingonberry jam on top and sprinkle with remaining ½ cup white chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set then cut into bars.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram