Lingonberry whipped goat cheese puffs
Put an instant smile on your guests faces, as they arrive to your fabulous and festive dinner party. This appetizer made from goat cheese and lingonberry jam is not only delicious, it is super easy to do as well.
- 1 package Phyllo dough cups
- 8 oz goat cheese softened
- 2 tbsp whole milk
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 3/4 tsp honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Felix lingonberry jam
- Put phyllo cups on baking sheet and bake according to instructions on package.
- Combine goat cheese, milk, thyme and honey in the bowl of a food processor. Process on high speed until all ingredients are well combined and cheese has taken on a fluffy texture. Add salt and pepper to taste and process to combine.
- Place whipped goat cheese (at room temperature) into slightly cooled phyllo cups and add a dollop of Felix lingonberry jam on top.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram