Rustic lingonberry and apple galette
‘Tis the season to be jolly, and what could possibly be more jolly than a lingonberry and apple galette? Not much. Surprise your family and friends with this delicious dessert on the table, and have a holly jolly holiday!
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 2 tart green apples
- 1 ready-made pie crust or make your own
- 1/2 cup Felix Lingonberries
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp pearl sugar
- Mix sugar, cinnamon and zest in a bowl.
- Peel, core and cut apples into 1/2-inch slices.
- Add apples into the mix. Toss to coat.
- Unroll ready-made, refrigerated pie crust.
- Spread 1/2 cup Felix Lingonberry Jam on the pie crust.
- Add the coated apple slices on the pie crust. Leave 1 inch of crust around the edge.
- Fold the edge of the pie crust on top of the apples.
- Brush the edge with a beaten egg. Then sprinkle edge with pearl sugar.
- Bake at 425°F for 20 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram