Turkey burgers with lingonberry mustard
When everybody else is succumbing to the tradition of eating roasted turkey with cranberry sauce on Thanksgiving, we would like to suggest that you try a turkey burger with some delicious lingonberry mustard instead. This is so good, that you can actually eat it all year round.
- 1 cup Felix lingonberry jam
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 lb ground turkey
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup onion chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp poultry seasoning
- 1/2 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup Felix lingonberry jam
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 4 buns
- Mix jam and mustard in a bowl and set aside.
- In a sauté pan heat olive oil, then add onion and sauté 3 minutes. Allow to cool slightly.
- In a large bowl combine the onions with all the other ingredients except oil, mixing carefully to avoid overworking the meat. Form patties for cooking.
- Brush patties with vegetable oil.
- Preheat sauté pan, broiler, or grill, then cook until juices run clear and meat is completely done.
- Serve burgers on buns with lots of Lingonberry mustard. Makes 6 burgers.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram