Lingonberry and rum glazed baby back ribs
Did you know that lingonberry is perfect as flavoring in a glaze or a sauce, and it works really well together with meat of all kinds. Here we are serving you a great recipe for a glaze that can be used for many different purposes, but it is truly tasty on these baby back ribs.
- 2 slabs baby back ribs about 3-4 pounds total
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup Felix Lingonberries
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1/4 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- Wrap each slab in double thickness of aluminum foil and place on a large pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1-1/2 hours. Unwrap and drain drippings.
- Return ribs to pan. Combine the remaining ingredients and pour over ribs, coating each one well. Marinate at room temperature for 1-2 hours; or cool, cover, and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready to grill, lay ribs above medium-hot coals. Grill for 30 minutes, turning and basting with sauce about every 10 minutes.
Tried this recipe?Tell us what you think on Instagram